terça-feira, fevereiro 08, 2011

 

REMINDERS

"ÓRBITA CEMITÉRIO" - Lucía Etxebarria, Beatriz e os Corpos Celestes


Yet come to me in my dreams, that I may live
My very life again though cold and death
Come back to be my dreams, that I may give
Pulse for pulse, breath for breath:
Speak low, lean low
As long ago, my love, how long ago.

CHRISTINA GEORGINA ROSSETTI, Echo


"NO LUGAR DO MEDO"- Lucía Etxebarria, Beatriz e os Corpos Celestes

Lá onde começa o desejo, no lugar do medo, onde nada tem nome e nada é, antes parece.

CRISTINA PERI ROSSI, Desastres Íntimos


"LUZ DE UMA ESTRELA MORTA"- Lucía Etxebarria, Beatriz e os Corpos Celestes
Gostaria de pensar que existe alguma coisa certa no aforismo AMOR VINCIT OMNIA. Mas se alguma coisa aprendi nesta curta e triste vida é que essa frase feita é mentira. E o que nela acreditar, um insensato.

DONNA TART, O Segredo


FINAL - Lucía Etxebarria, Beatriz e os Corpos Celestes

You want a reason: I'll give you reasons, don't change your ideals with every season, just look inside yourself for information and make your own life a celebration, you've got the power, power to be strong, an education that should be lifelong, don't be a victim of expectations, just make your own life a celebration.


THE BELOVED, Conscience

Comments:
(...)You want a reason: I'll give you reasons, don't change your ideals with every season, just look inside yourself for information and make your own life a celebration, you've got the power, power to be strong, an education that should be lifelong, don't be a victim of expectations, just make your own life a celebration.

Não são precisas mais palavras, está tudo aqui neste final...
Jhs
 
Enviar um comentário

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



eXTReMe Tracker